- Bifocals Barbie. Comes with her own set ofblended-lens fashion frames in six wild colors(half-frames too!), neck chain and large-printeditions of Vogue and Martha Stewart Living.
- Hot Flash Barbie. Press Barbie's bellybutton andwatch her face turn beet red while tiny drops ofperspiration appear on her forehead. Comes withhand-held fan and tiny tissues.
- Facial Hair Barbie. As Barbie's hormone levelsshift, see her whiskers grow. Available with teensytweezers and magnifying mirror.
- Flabby Arms Barbie. Hide Barbie's droopy tricepswith these new, roomier-sleeved gowns. Good news on thetummy front, too-muumuus with tummy-support panels areincluded.
- Bunion Barbie. Years of disco dancing in stilettoheels have definitely taken their toll on Barbie'sdainty arched feet. Soothe her sores with the pumice stoneand plasters, then slip on soft terry mules.
- No-More-Wrinkles Barbie. Erase those peskycrow's-feet and lip lines with a tube of SkinSparkle-Spackle, from Barbie's own line of exclusive age-blasting cosmetics.
- Soccer Mom Barbie. All that experience as acheer-leader is really paying off as Barbie dusts offher old high school megaphone to root for Babs and Ken, Jr.Comes with minivan in robin-egg blue or white, andcooler filled with doughnut holes and fruit punch.
- Mid-life Crisis Barbie. It's time to ditch Ken.Barbie needs a change, and Alonzo (her personaltrainer)is just what the doctor ordered, along with Prozac.They're hopping in her new red Miata and heading forthe Napa Valley to open a B&B. Includes a real tape of"Breaking Up Is Hard to Do."
- Divorced Barbie. Sells for $199.99. Comes withKen's house, Ken's car, and Ken's boat.
- Recovery Barbie. Too many parties have finallycaught up with the ultimate party girl. Now she doesTwelve Steps instead of dance steps. Clean and sober, she'sgoing to meetings religiously. Comes with a little copy ofThe Big Book and a six-pack of Diet Coke.
- Post-Menopausal Barbie. This Barbie wets herpants when she sneezes, forgets where she puts things,and cries a lot. She is sick and tired of Ken sitting onthe couch watching the tube, clicking through the channels.Comes with Depends and Kleenex. As a bonus this year, the book "Getting In Touch with Your Inner Self" is included.